||Lafayette Energy Sustainability
Resources & Information to help Lafayette Colorado become a more Sustainable Community
and save residents and businesses money on their energy bills
Clean Energy Resources and Information
For Lafayette and Boulder County (mostly)
- EnergySmart – A Boulder County program that makes residential and commercial energy efficiency upgrades easy by providing one-on-one expert energy advising, energy audits, vetted contractors, and help with available rebates.
- Longs Peak Energy Conservation – Free or low-cost energy and weatherization services for income-qualified residents.
- Borrow an Energy Meter (from Lafayette Public Library) – Check out a "Watts Up?" energy meter for free, and measure the electricity used by everything in your house that has a plug. See this refrigerator example.
- TopTenUSA.org and Enervee.com – Most energy efficient products on the market (appliances, TVs, cars, etc)
- DSIREusa.org – Incentives (rebates) for renewable energy and energy efficiency products, organized by state.
- RMI.org (Rocky Mountain Institute) – Leading thinkers on a market-based approach to the energy transition.